CLINICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – ONCOLOGY
SCOPE OF POSITION
Zionexa is a dynamic and growing international company, developing and commercializing molecular imaging companion diagnostics (CDx’s) for targeted therapies in Oncology that will help clinicians find the right treatment for the right patient at the right time. Our goal is to improve patients’ pathways and overall quality of life.
The FDA has approved Cerianna (Fluorestradiol F-18) a molecular imaging agent for use in Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging for the detection of estrogen receptor-positive lesions as an adjunct to biopsy in patients with recurrent or metastatic breast cancer. Cerianna is the 1st FDA approved F-18 PET imaging agent specifically indicated for use in patients with recurrent or metastatic breast cancer.
This is an exciting time for Zionexa as we begin our journey. Come be a part of an outstanding international team, one that is striving to make positive impacts in peoples’ lives. As we begin with the launch of Cerianna, we are looking for Clinical Sales Representatives to join us on our journey in developing a best in class clinical sales team.
The successful candidate Clinical Sales Representative – Oncology will establish, develop and grow their respective sales areas. They will be responsible for establishing a strategic territory plan and manage all business results for their area including product launch, new accounts and daily sales activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The positions will be responsible for creating and driving a strategic business plan specific for their assigned area/territory. They will have an understanding of the area/territory, and develop and build trusting and solid working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- They will establish trusting and solid relationships with key academic and research institutions, along with leading cancer centers.
- Manage all business related results for their area/territory including: new product launch, post launch follow-up, new account development and implementation, daily sales activities, grow sales, implement cross functional initiatives and establish processes for patient identification and management.
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives and results while managing revenue and expenses.
- Work effectively and collaboratively across the territory, district, region and overall business.
- Work strategically with key partners and stakeholders to ensure product availability.
- Execute sales strategies, tactics and implantation of sales and marketing plans.
- Establish a positive reputation for the Company with key academic institutions, cancer centers, clinics and hospitals.
- Drive strategic business opportunities and partnerships with academic and cancer centers, clinics and hospitals within their assigned area/territory.
- Educate, communicate and support treating clinicians and auxiliary teams, ensuring products are utilized on the right patient with the right approach.
- Maintain compliance with current guidelines.
- Carry out responsibilities in a ethical and transparent manner
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Requires a Degree in Pharma, Healthcare, Health Sciences, RN or a related business discipline.
- Related advances degree preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years proven and progressive experience in Oncology, Pharma, molecular diagnostics, medical device or related sales.
- Knowledge of the local oncology market, molecular diagnostics, medicine and related reimbursements.
- Expertise in financial contract negotiations with the ability to make contractual recommendations based on financial analysis and other driving factors.
- Professional License or Certification as may be required by specific states.
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing with a clean driving record is required.
- Requires outstanding communication, presentation, organization, analytical, problem solving and pc/computer skills (to include Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce…).
- Prior experience with Skype, Zoom, Go To Meeting and other computer aided models.
- Proven track record as a high performing sales professional.
- Proven networking and contact builder.
- Prior experience in training and operations are a plus.
- Bi-lingual skills as may be aligned with a set area/territory helpful.
- Must be legally authorised to work in the United-States without requiring sponsorship for employment.
- Flexible working, along with standard office working protocols.
Physical Demands (The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job).
- Must be able to travel extensively (+50%) within assigned area/territory, including overnight stays, with some travel throughout the U.S. There may also be some international travel required.
- Light to moderate physical exertion, including occasional standing, bending, walking, reaching, lifting and the ability to carry light to moderate loads of up to 40 pounds (any heavier lifting would be with assistance).
Zionexa offers a comprehensive employee benefits program including a 401(k) with match, Life, STD, LTD, Health, HSA, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Time…
At Zionexa, we embrace diversity in our principles, culture and our values. Zionexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, coloraturas, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disabilities, protected veteran or other protected characteristics.
To ensure equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, Zionexa, U.S. will make reasonable accommodations for the known disability of an otherwise qualified individual, unless undue hardship on the operation of the business would result.
Recognizing that it will not be possible to respond to every applicant expressing interest, and we will reach out only to those meeting the qualifications, we thank you in advance for your interest in Zionexa.
Keep watching our website as we continue to grow!
Please no phone calls or emails to any employee of Zionexa regarding any position opening. To all Agencies, resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Zionexa by email, internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Zionexa, unless a search firm/employment agency was engaged by Zionexa for a particular position and a valid agreement with Zionexa was in place. Should a candidate who was submitted outside of the Zionexa agency process be hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.